BEAK Series BLDC motor driver is a high precision speed controller with good performance
- Rated speed fluctuation is as low as 0.05%
- Speed adjustment accurate to 1r/m
- Simple operation, one-key switch for forward and reverse; Switch the knob to Run, the motor runs, switch to STAND-BY, the motor stops
- The direction can be changed quickly. Move the switch to REV so that the motor rotates in the clockwise direction. Move the switch to FWD, the motor rotates in the counterclockwise
- Very rich function settings
A. More than two speeds can be switched through the external input for running
B. Rotation speed setting range
C. Setting of acceleration and deceleration time, the controller rear end is provided with two adjusting knobs, the acceleration and deceleration time can be adjusted easily
The name rule is as follows:
The models are following below:
You can click it to go to the matched motors.
1. Speed setting knob
2. Button setting
3. PWM speed adjusting
When PWM duty ratio ranges from 1% to 98%, the rotation speed will be changed simultaneously. The rotation speed corresponding to the duty ratio will be changed according to the actual regulating range of the upper limit set value of rotation speed.
4. Pulse frequency
When the pulse frequency ranges from 100Hz to 3KHz, the rotation speed will be changed simultaneously.
5. RS485 speed setting
For more, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org