· 2phase stepper motor driver for nema23
· dm556 stepper motor driver
· Step & direction or CW/CCW control
· 2.0-5.6A, 20-50VDC
· 16 different subdivision resolutions
· 8 output current settings of 2.0 – 5.6A via DIP Switches
· Over-current self-protection, half current lock
|Input Pulse Width||250～5E+8ns|
|Environmental factors||Environmental indexes|
|Use occasion||Avoid dust, oil stain and corrosive gas|
|Environment humidity||40-90%RH (no condensation)|
|Cooling mode||Natural cooling or forced cooling|
The peak current output is set through SW1, SW2, SW3 dial switches
Automatic idle current reduction to reduce heat after the motor stops moving for 0.1 seconds if SW4 is set “off”.
The subdivision value is set through SW5, SW6, SW7, and SW8 dial switches, and a total of 16 subdivision settings are optional.